I am a mother and full time student, so it is important to note that I am not always in the office. Here are some of the basics about how scheduling works:
1. I am located in the United States, in the Mountain Time Zone. I have clients who are all around the globe, so I ask that people please be conscious of that when ordering. Here is a widget to help with the conversion.
2. I typically work on website readings in the first part of my day. I typically have about 5 slots open per day for this, so if I have a particularly busy sales day your reading may not be scheduled for that day but will be placed as soon as possible in the order in which the orders came in.
3. I used to read seven days a week, 365 days a year, but it was causing me to fall behind on stuff around the house as well as at school. Now I read only MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY. If you order after 5PM my time on a Friday afternoon your reading will not be done before Monday morning at the earliest. If there is a holiday I will be spending time with my family so please allow extra time for delivery.
4. I make every effort to have your reading delivered to you within 5-7 days. If for any reason I am unable to do so I will reach out to you and let you know.
5. And while I am one of those people who seems to be attached to their phone I do not always check my email as soon as it comes in. I find that I have to focus on one thing at a time or I get sucked down a rabbit hole with Facebook, YouTube, etc. By having set times that I check my email it allows me to be more productive. If you send an email please allow up to 24 hours for a response.
6. Below you can check on where your order falls on the schedule, as well as any days that I may have to be out of the office. I make every update to update this nightly, and if I am able to move you up on the schedule I will do so.
Thank you for your understanding!